Monday, June 25, 2012

PERSONAL FAVE: KIEHL'S FACIAL FUEL EYE DE-PUFFER




Love this stuff.  I swipe it under my eyes before I head to my 5:15 am spin class (thank you very much) and when I return home the puffiness is gone. I'm pretty sure it's from Kiehl's men's line, but who cares?  Plus it feels good.  Thought you should know.

P.S. I'm in Istanbul, etc. and scheduled this post along with a few others to pop up while I'm away.  Guessing I will be slathering this stuff on every morning since we'll be in vacation mode, meaning later nights than my usual 9:30 pm...

2 comments:

  1. I need this! Thanks for the tip Kim... From what I can see on Facebook, you are having a great time!
    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a great time in Istanbul! Funny, but I just reviewed Istanbul Passage by Joseph Kanon and published it a few minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete