Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's On My Nightstand

Like most readers, I have a stack of books waiting to be read. The dilemma is what to read next.
Often I'll find that although I have this stack of books instead I buy a book I've just heard about. Which is what happened today.

Last night I met Hugh Hewitt at the Center for Arizona Policy dinner. During his speech he mentioned a book that he was thoroughly enjoying, American Lion by Jon Meacham. So I bought it today and plan to take it with me when I head to DC next week.

Meanwhile, the following books are on my nightstand waiting to be read (a few I'm already reading):
Hot, Flat, and Crowded - Thoma Friedman

1 comment:

  1. Kim!

    I love your nightstand--however I think you were missing two things---dust (hahaha) and New Moon. Are you not going to read the rest of the Twilight series?

    Jana

    ReplyDelete